Various technologies may be used on our website and web-based applications deployed to improve user experience & website interactions. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data does not generally, but may, contain a user's personal data.
- Cookies are text files, used by your computer’s browser, that store visitor session data. Cookies, by themselves, do not identify the individual user. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website or to fully experience the interactive features of pages you visit on our website.
- Session cookie is stored in the temporary memory and is erased after the browser is closed. No collection of user’s computer informed is made. Typically, information stored in session cookie does not contain personal data.
- To improve user experience & website interactions; our website deploys Google Analytics; a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.burnaby-solutions.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more details, please refer to Google’s Privacy.
DRIFT LIVE CHAT
- TrustYou searches, analyzes and distills hundreds of millions of opinions from verified reviews written across the Internet and structures this information into super digestible summaries, which are known as Meta-Reviews.
- TrustYou’s Meta-Reviews have been incorporated onto hundreds of travel and hotel websites and currently influence 50+ million travel booking decisions per month.